The Burris 1" Signature Rifle Scope Zee Rings offer stellar strength and reliability to use with your Weaver compatible base. Perfect for mounting your favorite scopes and other accessories, these Rifle Scope Rings from Burris are made to accommodate anything you need for customization. For stress and scratch-free mounting, the Burris 1" Self-Aligning Rifle Scope Zee Rings keeps your scope protected and maintains point-of-impact regardless of temperature changes. For mounting in various positions or switching your favorite scope between firearms, you'll never leave home without the Burris Stress-Free 1" Rifle Scope Zee Rings.
Burris Ring Height Sizing Chart
420531: Burris Signature Zee 1 Inch Riflescope - High Ring Pair, Matte Black
420521: Burris Signature Zee 1 Inch Riflescope - Medium Ring Pair, Matte Black
420532: Burris Signature Zee 1 Inch Riflescope - High Ring Pair, Nickel
420520: Burris Signature Zee 1 Inch Riflescope - Medium Ring Pair, Gloss Black
420530: Burris Signature Zee 1 Inch Riflescope - High Ring Pair, Gloss Black
420522: Burris Signature Zee 1 Inch Riflescope - Medium Ring Pair, Nickel
Specifications for Burris Riflescope Mounts Rings Bases 420520:
|| Weaver Style Bases
Features of Burris Zee Sign 1" Rings - fits Weaver-style bases:
- Prevent "Ring Marks" On The Finish Of The Rifle Scope Tube - By using precision-made, tight-gripping inserts made of a dimensionally-stable synthetic material, the riflescope is not scratched or crushed which often occurs with conventional rings. With Zee Signature Burris 1" Rings, when the scope is mounted in different positions or moved to another firearm, it still looks good as new -- also increasing the resale value of the scope.
- Grip The Scope Better - Burris Concentric synthetic inserts gripping the rifle scope tube are made of a material slightly softer than the hard-coat anodized rifle-scope tube. The Burris inserts are manufactured by a process that nearly eliminates tolerances and produces incredibly consistent parts. The inserts are slightly wider than standard BURRIS steel rings which increases the potential surface area contact by 12%. (Burris standard riflescope rings already provide 10% to 30% more gripping area than many other popular brands.) With the Burris synthetic inserts pivoting on all axis, they grip the entire surface area of the scope tube rather than only a portion of the tube as is the case with unlapped standard steel rings.
- Permit The Scope To Be Mounted Without Stressing The Scope -
Burris self-aligning synthetic inserts pivot within the ring housings to eliminate any axial misalignment and induced stress on the riflescope. Hunters and competitive shooters alike can experience temperatures from 10 degrees to over 100 degrees, and at even greater extremes. As an aluminum rifle scope and steel firearm expand and contract with temperature changes, the rifle-scope will maintain point-of-impact integrity much better if it is mounted stress-free.
- Burris Signature Zee 1" Riflescope Weaver Base Mounting Rings
- One set of Burris concentric inserts
For more information about revolutionary Burris Signature Ring Systems please see MP4 Video (~16MB)
Burris Signature Rings ListBurris Riflescope Mounting Rings and Bases by Category:
- Burris Xtreme Tactical Sights & Rings
- Burris Signature Rings
- Burris Solid Steel Rings
- Burris Solid Steel Bases