FLIR Systems is dedicated to EO/IR imaging systems. Whether it's for military and government systems,commercial security and vehicle vision applications, or thermography sensors for industrial and scientific uses, FLIR has a single-minded focus on this technology and the people who use it in real world situations. FLIR Systems understand how critical it is to them and their missions, and how to help ensure mission success. FLIR System Thermal Imaging are Commercially Developed/Military Qualified (CDMQ). FLIR pioneered this concept, where they invest their own R&D funds to design and qualify products to MIL SPEC or beyond. This process ensures a flow of the very best technology to accomplish your mission, at the lowest cost. Flir has partnered with their customers around the world for decades. FLIR is a global company. FLIR System has thousands of systems operating in over 70 countries. FLIR has factories in the U.S. and in Sweden, and service centers strategically located around the world. FLIR's systems have proven performance in all global climates, and they understand the challenges you face, sometimes operating far from home, but always 24/7.
FLIR Systems Inc. HS-324 Command 19mm hand-held Thermal Imaging Camera lets Law Enforcement officers see clearly in total darkness, giving them the undeniable tactical advantages they need to stay safe and operate effectively at night. With true night vision finally available to every agency, officers will have the information they need with this thermal imaging device to make quick decisions, enhancing mission effectiveness, maximizing operational capabilities, and improving officer safety.
Flir H-Series Cameras allow Law Enforcement and Military Officers see suspects in total darkness. H-Series FLIR Systems Inc. Thermal Cameras provides a 320 x 240 resolution VOx microbolometer for half the cost of comparable cameras, giving officers excellent, high-fidelity thermal imagery that provides the detail necessary for cutting edge performance and improved detection and recognition ranges in total darkness, as well as through smoke, dust, and light fog.
See better through camouflage and foliage in any lighting conditions. Because Flir H-Series Camera sees heat, not light, they are not fooled by suspects wearing dark clothes and hiding in bushes. Crooks can't hide their heat, so they can't hide from the H-Series Thermal Imaging by FLIR Systems Inc..
See more - and see farther - than with other night vision technologies. Because FLIR Systems Thermal Imaging Devices see clearly without any light whatsoever, they can see farther at night than technologies that need ambient light to work and they can see heat sources that these other cameras could never find.
Deploy with the latest technology at their fingertips. With a variety of lens options, on-board image and video capture capability, and optional wireless transmission all built in to the camera, FLIR Systems Inc. H-Series Thermals Devices is the most potent imaging package available today. And now it's affordable enough for almost every agency.
FLIR 431-0003-11-00: HS324 Command Thermal Camera - 19mmm, NTSC 30 Hz video
FLIR 431-0003-11-00S: HS324 Command Thermal Camera - 19mm, NTSC 7.5 Hz video
FLIR 431-0003-12-00S: HS324 Command Thermal Camera - 19mm, PAL 8.3 Hz video
Specifications for FLIR Systems Inc. Command HS-324 19mm Thermal Camera:
|Start up from stand-by:||<1.5 seconds|
|Thermal Sensitivity, Waveband:||<50 mK @ f/1.0, 7.5 - 13.5 μm|
|Detector Type:||320 x 240 VOx Microbolometer|
|Image Processing:||FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement|
|Focus, Zoom:||Manual, 2X E Zoom|
|Video Output:||NTSC or PAL composite video; RCA jack|
|Battery Type:||4 AA Batteries; NiMH, Li-Ion, or Alkaline|
|Battery Life Operating (Stand-By):||>6 Hours on NiMH batteries, (120 hours on NiMH batteries)|
|Ratings:||IP-67, Submersible, 1 m drop|
|Operational Temp:||-4F - 140F (-20C - 60C)|
|Weight (incl. lens):||1.45 lb (653 g) with batteries; add 0.7 lb (315 g) for 2x extender|
|Size (L x W x H):||10.42" x 3.33" x 2.62" (256 x 84.5 X 66.5 mm)|
|FOV:||24 X 18|
|FOV (w/Optional 2x Extender):||12 X 9 N/A|
|Detect Man:||(1.8 m x 0.5 m) 1,445' (440 m)/2,890' (880 m)|
|Recognize Man:||360' (110 m)/720' (220 m)|
|Detect Vehicle:||(2.3 m x 2.3 m) 4,070' (1240 m)/8,140' (2480 m)|
|Recognize Vehicle:||1,050' (320 m)/2,100' (640 m)|
Features of FLIR Systems Inc. HS324 Command 19 mm Thermal Device:
- Shuttered Eyepiece: Keeps light from coming out of the viewfinder, helping the operator to stay covert.
- Multiple lens options available: Choose the 19mm lens with 24 degree field of view (and its optional 2x optical extender).
- Rugged design: All-weather design is built to withstand the demands of day-in, day-out law enforcement operations. It's even submersible.
- Hot Shoe Attachment: The included "hot shoe" attachment provides power-in and RCA composite video-out connections while maintaining the camera's tripod mounting capability.
- Radio Frequency Transmitter: Enables the transmission of thermal images up to 30 feet through the use of the optional wireless video receiver.
- SD Card Slot: Allows for easy field upgrades and the storage of captured still images and video evidence on the removable SD card.
- USB2 Connection: Rapid transfer of still images and video from the H-Series to a PC
- Two-sided Hand Strap: Accommodates both left-handed and right-handed users.
- Battery Compartment: Four rechargeable AA NiMH batteries are good for more than six hours of continuous operation. H-Series also runs on standard non-rechargeable alkaline and Lithium Ion AA batteries.
- Power: 6+ Hours of Operation / 5+ Days in Standby / Instant-On from Standby
- Image/Video Save: Records still images or video to SD Card
- Zoom: 2X Electronic Zoom
- Brightness: Adjusts 8 Levels of Screen Brightness
- Polarity: Switches between white-hot and black-hot display modes
- FLIR Systems Inc. HS-324 Command 19mm Thermal Imaging Device
- 4 AA Batteries
- Instruction Manual
- Packing box
We have a complete line of FLIR System Thermal Imaging. For more Thermal Systems please visit our Imaging Systems page. Our store offers a full line of original Thermal Systems with full manufacturer's warranty and Free Shipping on orders over $29.95! Also, our store carries a wide selection of different products made by FLIR Systems, such as Flir Thermal Night Vision and Flir NightVision Accessories.