Maxpedition Malaga Gearslinger Bag 0423 on sale and available from our online store. OpticsPlanet, Inc is an Authorized US Distributor for Maxpedition Carrying Bags.
Features of Maxpedition 0423 Malaga Gearslinger Bag
- Main compartment: 13" x 9.5" x 4" slightly tapered towards the top, front and back divider, internal loop field for CCW, inner organizer pocket, YKK#10 zipper closure, drainage grommet
- Front upper pocket: 9" x 4" x 1" with divider and elastic organizer loops
- Front lower pocket: 9" x 9" x 1.5" with divider, elastic organizer loops, key retention
- Front slip pocket: 8" x 8", YKK zipper closure
- Rear pocket: 11" x 9" with internal loop field for CCW, button closure
- Modular webbing: 3 rows x 5 channels in front, 6 rows x 2 channels on both sides, 2 sets on shoulder strap.
- Belt loop: Hook-and-loop flap style, non-slip texture, accommodates up to 2.5" wide belt
- Shoulder strap: Ambidextrous. Integral with 2" webbing and Duraflex Warrior side-release buckle, can be concealed in rear compartment
- Cross strap: Ambidextrous. Adjustable in length. Made from 0.75" webbing with built-in survival whistle side release buckle
- Handle: 1" webbing with cushion and Duraflex D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Approximate overall volume: 660 cu. in.
- Hydration: Fits up to 50 oz. reservoir (not included)
- Empty weight: 2 lb, 6 oz
The MALAGA GEARSLINGER further extends Maxpedition ambidextrous single shoulder sling pack family. This one is another size increment up and will fit a full letter size pad or similarly size item in the main compartment. Additional features include more organizational compartments, more PALS modular attachment points, and a hydration reservoir loop. Great for those who wants the ambidextrous capability of the LUNADA with compartment sizes similar to those of the TYPHOON.
Materials of Maxpedition 0423 Malaga Gearslinger Bag
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Cleaning Instructions for Maxpedition 0423 Malaga Gearslinger Bag
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
*"Props" such as knives, flashlights, pouches, etc. shown in photos are not included with the bag.
Maxpedition Malaga Gearslinger Bag 0423 is available with the following options:
- Maxpedition 0423B: Maxpedition Malaga Gearslinger Bag - Black 0423B
- Maxpedition 0423G: Maxpedition Malaga Gearslinger Bag - OD Green 0423G
- Maxpedition 0423K: Maxpedition Malaga Gearslinger Bag - Khaki 0423K
- Maxpedition 0423F: Maxpedition Malaga Gearslinger - Foliage green 0423F
- Maxpedition 0423DFC: Maxpedition Malaga Gearslinger Bag - Digital Foliage Camo 0423DFC