Vortex SPARC Red Dot Sight SPRC - It takes a SPARC to light a fire. The compact, daylight-bright Vortex SPARC (Speed Point Aiming for Rapid Combat) is packed with performance features, and lends itself to a wide variety of firearm platforms—including AR15s, shotguns, and pistols. The red dot sight includes a modular three-piece base that offers four separate mounting heights for user- and weapon-specific customization. The Vortex Red Dot Sight has digital rear-facing and side controls for power on/off, dot brightness and night vision mode. With the aircraft-grade 6061 T6 aluminum body construction, durability will never be an issue for the Vortex S.P.A.R.C. Red Dot Scope. Get on target fast with the SPARC from Vortex.
The versatile multi-height mount system of the SPARC accommodates AR15s needing absolute or lower 1/3 co-witness heights and uses a standard Weaver or Picatinny base (not included). The Vortex SPARC is also threaded to accept accessory ARD and comes with a 2x doubler.
Specifications for Vortex RedDot SPARC Sight:
|Dot Size:||2 MOA|
|Adjustment Graduation:||1 MOA / Click; 45 MOA / Rotation|
|Max Elevation Adjustment:||90 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment:||90 MOA|
|Parallax Setting:||Parallax free past 50 yards|
Features of Vortex Red-Dot SPARC:
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- One-Piece Tube: Maximizes strength and waterproofness.
- High Recoil Caliber Rating: Tested with .375 H&H Magnum for 1000 rounds.
- Adjustable Dot Intensity: Provides ten variable illumination settings to increase or decrease dot brightness according to viewing conditions.
- Night Vision Mode: Sets the brightness to the lowest possible level-will work best with most night vision devices.
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief provides maximum mounting options.
- Parallax Free: Allows for rapid shooting with both eyes open, without concern for parallax shooting error. Parallax free beyond 50 yards; one-inch error closer than 50 yards.
- 2x Magnifier: Screw-in doubler provides extra magnification for longer distance shooting.
- Battery Life: 6-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Typical battery life in normal mode of operation: 120 hours (maximum brightness), 3400 hours (minimum brightness). Typical battery life in night vision mode: 4200 hours (maximum brightness), 4600 hours (minimum brightness).
- Risers and Shims: Combine in various ways to mount the SPARC at four different heights.
- Waterproof: Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular.
- Fogproof: Barrels are filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging.
- Operating Temperature: Rated from -40 degrees to +140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Vortex SPARC Red Dot Sight SPRC
- 2x Magnifier
- Extra-high riser
- High riser
- Low riser
- Riser shims
- (2) CR 2354 Batteries
- (4) Short screws
- (4) Long screws